To the JAI Community:
We understand your concern during these times regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). As always, health and safety of our students and staff is our number one priority.
Additional preventative health measures we have adopted during this time are listed below:
- Classes will be modified to ensure there is no direct contact between students.
- Equipment will not be shared between students. Students will have their own pads to hold for the session.
- Students and instructors will replace hand shakes with fist bumps or a verbal ‘thank you’
Additional cleaning protocols are listed below:
- Continued use of hospital grade disinfectants to clean training equipment after every class.
- Hand sanitisers and disposable wipes readily available for use.
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of all high touch areas such as countertops, door handles and bathroom fixtures.
For now, all regular classes will continue to run as normal. We are in contact discussion with Pacific Square Management as well as Health Officials to ensure we are providing a safe place for the JAI community.
We do ask that parents and students observe and follow the following guidelines:
- Only come to training if you’re feeling well. If you feel unwell stay home and rest. Make up lessons can be arranged.
- To save hand sanitisers, use the soap in the bathrooms to wash your hands.
- Limit waiting around in the front area. Come to class no more than 15 minutes before the scheduled class commences. If you’re dropping your child off and waiting in the foyer, please respect others around you and keep a reasonable distance.
We understand that these are challenging times for everyone. Together as a community we can overcome this by showing more restraint, patience and respect towards others, as well as ourselves.
- ALL Sparring Classes in March have been postponed.
- April School Holiday Training Program has been cancelled.
- Stay in touch via social media (Facebook and Instagram). We are looking into online formats for training for kids, teens and adults during these times.
Stay safe and take care.