A reminder that Term 3 Classes will resume from Monday July 20.
All classes and programs will return to their regular training times and days. We will continue to work in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Government and Health Officials. Please note the following information below:
- We will continue to cap class sizes based on our room size and in accordance with Government guidelines. Pre booking is preferred so please contact us to secure a spot for you or your child.
- Temperate checks will be taken on arrival, please allow an extra couple of minutes.
- Once temperatures have been taken, students will use the hand sanitisers before entering the training area.
- We do ask that parents ‘Drop and Go’, and only ONE parent visit the premises. Please be mindful of others and respect their distance.
- If you or your child are feeling unwell, please do not come into our centre. Stay home, rest and reschedule your visit.
- Please be mindful of how early you are dropping off your child. Students who are dropped off more than 15 minutes early will be asked to wait outside.
These guidelines were used when Face to Face teaching returned in Term 2. We will continue to monitor guidelines given by the Government as well as Health Officials.
We look forward to seeing the JAI Community back on the mats from next week.